Búsqueda personalizada

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fire Of My Passion


Author: Doug W.
Passion burns like a fire,
You're my only desire,
Earnestly yearning,
Passion in me now burning

Falling deeper in the flame,
I call out your name,
My passion so hotly,
Consuming my body

The fire in your eyes,
To my yearning heart cries,
To be quenched of my zeal,
Our love tonight sealed,



For there's no one but you,
To give this love to,
You sparked this hot fire,
You alone my desire,

Lost in your sweetness,
I feel total completeness,
I touch your desire,
I plunge into your fire

The flames now burn higher,
You're my only desire,
Earnestly yearning,
Passion in me now burning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from the heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 Thinking Of You

-

Total Pageviews