Búsqueda personalizada

Saturday, November 20, 2010

friendship poems

Inspirational friendship poems
Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.


Dreams

by Fire Dancer
I was thinking of us last night
And the times we shared
How good we were
But now we are apart
Yet we still have our
Dreams
For in our Dreams we are together
Holding hands on the beach
Talking all night under the silver moon
Kissing and holding each other tight
Dreams
For no matter the distance
Or the obstacle I will always belong to you
For we are meant for each other
not only in reality, but also in our
Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight from the heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 Thinking Of You

-

Total Pageviews